Top 9 Ideas For Disney Princess Party Supplies, Decorations and Games
black t shirt
1. For invitations, use Disney Princess invitations or, using pink and yellow paper and folding each one in half, write on the front of the card: “You are invited to A Royal Ball for Her Highness, _______ (your child’s name).” You can put a picture of a crown on the front of the invitation and then write the party details on the inside. You can also tell your guests to dress up “in royal fashion” when they come!
2. For decorations, hang up theme Balloons and a Happy Birthday Banner on the wall. You can also use all the themed add-ons for the walls (some as large as 4′ !). Hang pink and yellow streamers and Danglers from the ceiling. As a finishing touch, turn on a Princess Motion Lamp to set the mood for the royal fun!
3. To decorate your table, use a table cover, napkins, plates and cups with your child’s favorite character on them! For the cake (or cupcakes) bake a vanilla cake and frost it with white frosting and then put a crown in the middle of the cake. On cupcakes you could put a los angeles clippers t shirt Rubber Ring on each. Add a Candle Topper to your cake.
4. Have your child dress up as her favorite character with a costume. She can be Snow White, Aurora, Cinderella, Jasmine or Ariel! Then let her be the first one to do the games, and the one to hand out goody bags. This way she will feel she has an important role to play at the party.
5. When the guests start arriving for the party, you can hand them each a Fairy Princess hat and a Jewel Ring. Then, you can set out Disney coloring pages for the girls to color while they wait for everybody to arrive.
6. “Kiss the Frog.” Use a big piece of poster board and draw a big green frog on it. Make sure your frog has big lips. Then have all the girls line up. Put a different shade of lipstick on each girl’s lips and blindfold the first one in line. Spin her around three times and then have her go and try to find the frog’s lips. When she thinks she’s found it, have her kiss it. Have each of the girls try to kiss the frog. When everyone has tried, see who is the closest and give that girl a prize. (This game is just played like Pin the Tail on the Donkey.) You can award them (or everyone) a Candy Lipstick or a Pez Dispenser.
7. Time for the Pinata! Fill a Disney Princess Pinata with Pinata candy filler as well as character tattoos, Coil Springs, and pink headbands. Blindfold the girls and have them try to break open the Pinata with three swings. When the pinata breaks, all the girls can run and fill party bags with the candy and favors from the Pinata.
8. To send your guests home with a smile, you can fill their loot bags (or pink purses) with these items: Danglers, Headbands, Coil Springs, Wands, los angeles clippers t shirt Rubber Rings, Bling Necklaces and some Bendable Ballerinas. These would be great gifts for your guests.
9. To thank your guests for coming, you can use themed Thank You’s and write a special note on the inside. Or take a picture of each girl in her “special dress” at the party (or a group shot) and put the pictures on Princess Picture Holders to give to the girls. This would be a great way to express your thanks to everyone who came to the party.
Có thể bạn muốn xem thêm : lưới cầu thang
write by Aurora